Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Welcome!

Hello!

Comebackiid here (obviously). I have decided to open up my own blog.

As you can see, it is still somewhat under construction. I hope to add more things on the side bars. Please bare with me as I change things around a bit.

First of all, I would like to give credit to Blik3 for the original designed "Top" button you see on the bottom left. He made the original, but I changed it up a bit to fit the Halloween Theme I have going on. Second, I would like to thank Itunez for designing the wonderful template I have now.

Now... to Chobots! There are new citizenship items for the new month!

There are items such as a broom, witch hat, and leaf board... getting ready for Halloween, I suppose?

I hope you guys enjoy the new citizen items! They look pretty cool.

That's all for now,
-Comebackiid

0 comments:

About Me